Posted by: Admin
How to make the most of your time on Find singles In Ministry:
· The following list was compiled from interviews with long-time online daters and the business executives and support staff of several major online dating services.
· Why some members aren’t receiving enough mail or replies from those they’ve written to. In the vast majority of cases this is because they haven’t sent very much mail. Developing a relationship, especially via the Internet, takes a lot of time. You need to persevere. And you need to write to lots of people on the Site. If you haven’t already done so please see how to write a more appealing profile in the “Modify My Profile” just before the essay question for some great tips.
· Here are some other tips to help you fill your mailbox:
· If you haven’t done so already, post your photo!
· Site Tip: Try and pick photos you feel are flattering, in which you are smiling, looking both confident and happy. Show one where you are doing something you enjoy. People who are self-confident tend to be regarded as more attractive than those who are insecure about their looks.
· Check out the NEW members each day, as listed on your Main members page and send a “Drop a Note” messages to others by clicking on the quick search you will get the profiles rearranged by gender, age, Location, etc.
· Make sure you write lots of mail! The best way to get others to notice you is to send mail to those you’re interested in getting to know. Please ignore those who don’t reply to your messages (if their accounts are active). They are only letting you see a part of themselves, without your having to take the trouble to find out that you aren’t interested, anyway!
· Caution: be careful about sending too much personal information to those with whom you correspond. Get to know him/her on Find Singles in Ministry, before giving out your email address, real name, or your phone number. It’s amazing what asking someone to wait will show you about his/her character and his/her dedication to a relationship.
· Those who are online more often are involved in letter writing, sending Messages, “Drop a Note.”
· We hope these tips have been of use to you and we hope you enjoy your time on Find Singles in Ministry!
· Understanding the importants of your profiles and photos
See; Top Photo Blunders
Back To News/Blog