Posted by: Admin
Posted by: Admin
To be seccessful first you need to best profile you can create and here are some helpful tips on how to create your profile in a way that will get noticed!
One of the hardest things in the world for a person to do is to describe themselves. No matter if it is
for a job interview or just filling out a profile. When it comes to describing one’s self we all seen to
shy away from it. Why? Could it be that we all have just a little bet of a low self-image?
When one is forced to set down and think about who they are that’s when everything just seem to go blank. We than see ourselves as less than perfect and the truth is we don’t like it. We see ourselves as boring people and can’t think of any reason why anyone would want to meet us.
The frustration we then experience creates in us an “I don’t care attitude”. It’s this attitude that will cause our downfall. To be successful one cannot afford to adopt the “I don’t care attitude”
“Come on you know you care or you wouldn’t be here now”. No one seeking a relationship weather it’s a soul mate, friend or just a pen pal will find a relationship without first describing themselves.
It’s really not all that hard to do. The first step is to stop thinking that you have to be perfect for anyone to be interested in you and remember that no one is perfect. We all have some form of imperfections.
So with being perfect out of the way. What can we say about ourselves? We could try to describe what we look like but why do that when it would be much easier to just post your photo, as they say a picture is worth a thousand words.
Now here is another set back most everyone sees his or her own physical imperfections. And we don’t like it. We all have them and most of the time we don’t see other people’s imperfections because we are to self-absurd in our own imperfections. Years ago I had a girlfriend that I hangout with and she hated her imperfections. She had what she called a double chin she hated it so much that no one could tell her that she didn’t have a double chin. We were around 35 years old at the time. And as God is my witness she spent $10,000. to have it removed and I couldn’t see any difference in the way she looked at all. But I could see my own imperfections still can, and most likely always will. What’s the point it’s this even though I’m 50 something, fat with a real double chin I still found someone that loves me for who I am and I enjoy everyday we have together, and so can you. To my great surprise he thinks I’m cute. And to his great surprise I think he’s cute too.
So simply remember that there is someone out there for you and you’re here to find her/him. Stop looking at your imperfections and see yourself as others see you.
Don’t try to describe what you look like show what you look like overcome your shyness and post your photo. After all of this if you’re still having trouble with posting your photo go down and have one made that you’ll like and feel good about posting.
The change that someone will click on your profile without seeing your photo is really next to none. They look at the photo first than they read the profile. Look at it this way if you’re checking out the profile with photo first so are they and many people that have been looking on the singles sites for a while will completely bypass any profile that doesn’t have a photo posted.
Thousands of people meet on the web and I can tell you that the ones that do meet and marry have their profiles and photos completely filled out. They took the time to make their profiles as interesting as possible. And so can you.
How? It’s easy set down take your time and enjoy yourself as you fill out your profile grab a cup coffee play some music let yourself relax you really are a great person and already have friends and family.
You’re here to meet and make a friend’s treat them like they are your friends and they will be your friends. And maybe more will come of it than just friends. Get to know who you are and what your truly wanting out of a relationship and out of life in general. If you’ll take the time to get to know who you really are you’ll find that there are more good points about you than you ever realized.
What type of personality do you have? Do people enjoy your company do they laugh a lot around you? Are you friendly? Don’t just tell them your funny. Tell something that will bring a smile to the face of the person that is reading your profile.
Tell how and why you enjoy the things that you like doing or about the places you like to go. Tell what and why you’re interested in the things that you enjoy doing. Tell a interesting story about yesterday or about a trip you been on. Don’t just say I went on a trip tell it like you would if you were tell your friend about your trip.
Do you like sports if so what type of sports, remember your not talking to thin air you’re
Talking to a real live person treat them like they are your friend. Would you cut your friend
or family members short when asked a question or would you go into more detail? After all
they are here for the same reason you are and they’re reading your profile because they
would like to get to know you.
Show as much respect to the other members as you yourself would like to be shown.
Remember you are telling real live person about yourself in the hopes of finding that Special
Someone show your respect by treating them as an important person that you would like to get
Be as active as you can on Find Singles in Ministry. Login to your account as often as you can and respond to any mail you have received. Those who are online more often, are involved in letter writing, sending Drop a Note, Christian singles on the site are waiting to receive mail, so overcome your shyness and send off some letters! Your dating profile still has to get some attention from singles you want to meet so get the ball rolling and write to anyone who interests you! When you write others, be sure to read their profiles so that your letters to them are more personalized. Ask a question or two about them which they can answer for you. This will increase the number of replies you receive 🙂 Also, include a few extra details, which your profile does not mention. This shows you have depth.
Do not sit back and wait. If you have not already done so create your dating profile. Do not procrastinate 🙂
Posted by: Admin
Top Photo Blunders
The following no-nonsense list was compiled from interviews with long-time online daters and the business executives and support staff of several major online dating services. What’s the bottom line? The single most important part of online dating is how you handle the simple act of representing yourself with photos.
1. Not posting a photo at all. Not posting a photo at all is arguably the most serious mistake. You must have something to hide if your photo is a blank space. Trust us, everyone thinks so. And that jaundiced phrase “ask for my picture” is sounding pretty lame these days. Describing yourself in words is lame, too.
2. Posting a photo that is more than 2 or 3 years old. If you are too much older than your picture you’ve committed the sin of “age shaving” online. This is guaranteed to put your relationship on shaky ground from the start and is usually an instant “deal breaker.” Ever wonder why that second date never happens? It’s a sure bet they won’t tell you if you “age shaved”.
3. Is that little figure in the background you? If your image is so small you can’t be seen clearly you must be ***-ugly or have something to hide. Lame. Get a real photo of yourself. We’ve already seen Yosemite – in person.
4. Compromising by using a photo with a strange or goofy expression. If the only fairly close up, kinda’ clear picture you have of yourself looks like you just smelled something unmentionable, it’s time for a better photo. Even prose by Shakespeare in your profile can’t overcome the awful first impression created by a drunken, or worse, that dreaded “deer in headlights” look.
5. Is that you – or is the one on the left you – or is the one in the background you? Why are you kissing that strange-looking man on the cheek? Who is that man with his arm around your shoulder? Are those your parents? If we have to guess or if you have to explain it in your profile text, it’s too late. Try to avoid posting a photo with more people than you in it, especially if the other person(s) are of the opposite sex, even if you think the photo of you is good.
6. Take off those sunglasses. Going incognito are we? Playing Joe Hollywood? Wearing sunglasses just suggests you have something to hide.
7. Trusting your mother or brother to tell you which photos you should use online. Your mother thinks even your goofiest picture looks absolutely charming. Your view is biased, too. That favorite photo that you think looks really, really good might not. Instead, ask someone of the opposite sex attractive which photos you should use online. That’s the single most accurate measure of your photo’s effectiveness. Why? Because when you post your photo online, you’ll be impressing just such people – or not impressing them – a thousand times a day.
8. Showing too much skin. This will get you just the wrong responses if you’re a woman, and usually no responses at all if you’re a man. There are exceptions, but not many.
9. Using your crappy snapshots because you think using professional photos is “cheating”. Using professional quality photos is the first thing online dating experts suggest you do if you take your online dating seriously. You certainly don’t trust your health, your vision or even your haircut to an amateur. So why trust your online image to one? Making a lasting first impression with professional photos is a sensible way to put your best face forward.